5 Things I Love to Wear That People Don’t Understand
Does anyone else have this issue? I have a couple staple things that I love and am obsessed with, but other people don’t quite understand. Probably because the people I hang out with don’t have the same style as me…but also I wear what I wanna wear, whether it’s popular or not.
1. My new MCM backpack. Many people don’t know the brand or feel like it’s not worth the investment. The cool thing is that I dress for me & no one else, so whether friends or whoever understand it doesn’t bother me 🙂
2. Beanies. No matter what season I always incorporate beanies into my wardrobe. Not only are these the easiest accessories to add a bit of style to an outfit, but they’re my best friends on messy hair days.
3. Flannels. I have to say these are probably my “signature look” because at least once a week I wear one and I don’t think I’ll ever get over them. I can throw them over a tee to style it as a jacket, or tie it around my waist for a 90’s look. Needless to say I’m obsessed.
4. Ripped Jeans. Um yes I believe every male and female need ripped jeans in their life. Any kind of ripped jeans really- skinnies, boyfriend, cropped, high-waisted, and any other jean you can think of! Ripped jeans just make any look effortless & goes with every top.
5. Boots are my best friend. There’s almost never a time when boots aren’t acceptable. I love them because their oh so comfy and there are so many different styles they can be paired with any outfit for any occasion.
All 5 of these things I constantly wear because it’s apart of my style and the most important thing about getting dressed in the morning is being comfortable in the outfit you’re wearing. I’m not sure about you, but my day doesn’t go as well if I feel itchy or uncomfortable because I’m wearing something I’m uncomfortable with. Wear whatever makes you happy even if others don’t understand.